Thursday, May 12, 2011

Wish List

I am one of those people who absolutely needs to write everything down. I wasn't always like this, but then I got involved in theatre as a stage manager. Organization was not optional. I write every minute detail down in my agenda and throughout the year it grows post-it notes, colour coded of course. If it weren't for that agenda I would get nothing done.

Currently I'm using The Original Student Calendar. It's basic, it's functional, it works. I'll probably stick with it for at least another year. However, some other agendas have caught my eye.


These planners from Present and Correct are adorable. I love the patterns, especially the bold yellow and pink cover. I'm currently in love with the idea of colour blocking and yes, that trickles down to my planners.

I'm also loving the Tomorrow Planners from Poketo.



To make a decision I think I'd have to see them in person and compare them to what I'm currently using. Is anybody using any of these planners? I can't be the only one who's an agenda freak. 


No comments:

Post a Comment