Friday, January 13, 2012

Anecdote of the Week

So what do you talk about when there's nothing to talk about. It was my first full week back at school this past week and while it went by fine, I did my work. Absolutely nothing interesting to share. Okay that's a lie. There were moments. Best story of the week? The ceiling falling in on one of my classes.

Yes. That's right. The ceiling.

There are these working who have been working on the roof of my building forever. Not kidding. Forever. It's like if you combined renovations with Tuck Everlasting. Well my classroom just happens to be in the attic area of this building, the very top of the building. So as soon as anybody starts working the roof starts shaking and before you know it. BAM. Ceiling in your coffee! Not going to lie. There were moments I thought I was going to die.

So in other words, all classes should be that exciting.

Funnily enough, I was still nodding off. God this post needs pictures.

2 comments:

  1. love your blog! hopefully one day my blog can get as good as yours! i definately followed youu x
    btw whats it like living in a dorm at uni?x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, it's very kind of you! Living in a dorm is an interesting experience. I think a lot of it depends on who you get as floor/roommates. The group dynamic is so important. University can be a pretty stressful place, but if you're surrounded by people in a similar situation that support each other, well there's nothing better. It also requires some creativity because of the rules that go along with dorms as well as the fact that it's everybody's first time living alone. So you get your all night decorating binges or camping in the commons block as well as your night locked in your room studying.

      Delete