Sunday, May 27, 2012

Graduation

So that's that. I have officially graduated. Weird. I don't think it's quite sunk in yet; let's just wait and see what September holds. I don't really know how I feel about it all yet. I can say this though, for the first time in my life I'm debating going to grad school. Congratulations to my fellow class of 2012 graduates! We made it through guys!

On that note, here's the outfit that I wore to my ceremony. I don't want to dwell TOO much on feelings! God!

So this was the dress I wore. I liked that it had a pattern, was soft and flowy, but wasn't too too casual. I feel like I can wear it as a day dress, but it works for a slightly more formal occasion. Plus you would not believe how comfortable that dress is. It's a BCBGeneration dress and the image is taken from Swell, but I got it at The Bay for a much lower price. 

I paired it with this neutral heel from Spring. I couldn't walk. At all. But I had black flats for the actual ceremony so I could actually cross the stage. I wanted to keep everything fairly simple and I felt confident in what I was wearing and isn't that the most important part?

So fellow graduates. What do you think? Are you excited to be done? Did you go to your ceremony? 


No comments:

Post a Comment