Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011!


Another year has gone by and quickly at that! I'm just stopping in briefly today to wish you all a Happy New Year. It was a busy year for me and I didn't post nearly enough. I as of yet have made absolutely not changes to my closet sized room. I promise you dear readers who have put up with me that I will do better this next year. I have a huge white wall with peeling paint that needs to be fixed and books piled up on every surface. New year, new start!

Have yourselves a wonderful New Year! I'll leave you with some of my favourite pictures from the last year (starting with the intro picture: a view from my building. jealous?)

From February Openings
To Spring in the Country

...And Summer at the Beach

After a Mystery Act Fall. Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment